Thread: Samsung BD-C6500 Internet Connectivity Problem

Samsung BD-C6500 Internet Connectivity Problem

I am having a Samsung BD-C6500 which is a blu ray player that i am using but having an issue while trying to connect to the Internet. I am running the same with the Belkin F6D4230-4 and getting the "http port blocked" and i am unable to find that which port is blocked. So if any one is having the Samsung BD-C6500 Internet Connectivity Problem then help me with the solution of it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung BD-C6500 Internet Connectivity Problem

I think this is the issue with the Firewall which is not working properly and having problem during the establishing the connection to the internet which you are trying to achieve. So i will advise you to have a look to the Firewall that it is turned off or not. If it is turned on then off the same and then try again to connect the same.

Hey thanks for your reply that you have given me regarding then issue that i am and i gave gone through all the explanation that you have discussed and let me tell you that i have tried setting the Firewall on but no help. I have turned it off as per your suggestion but after doing the same it is not working. So help me with more reply

In that case i will advise you to have a look for the Firmware which might be causing the issue with your device. So it is better to have a look for the Firmware update and if found then update the same for your device which might work for your issue. I hope that this will work for you. Try the same and also let us know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by T.j. View Post
    In that case i will advise you to have a look for the Firmware which might be causing the issue with your device. So it is better to have a look for the Firmware update and if found then update the same for your device which might work for your issue. I hope that this will work for you. Try the same and also let us know about it.
    Where can i get the firmware update of the Samsung BD-C6500 which is having the issue with the Internet Connectivity that we are discussing about. So help me with the same. Waiting for reply.

As per your problem let me tell you that you can get the download for the update on the official site of the manufacturer. In your case Samsung is the manufacturer then you can get the firmware update on their site. If you want to download the same and update your firmware then check out the below given link which is having the detail for same.
    Firmware

If all the above reply is not working for you and you are still having the same issue then i will advice you contact the Samsung about this issue might be they are having the solution for the same. As i am having the some problem with the my Blu ray and i have got the proper solution from Samsung so advising you to have the same.