Thread: Maxtor OneTouch 4 Plus HD not recognized by Windows 7 64-bit

Maxtor OneTouch 4 Plus HD not recognized by Windows 7 64-bit

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 64bit version operating system. I have a Maxtor Ontouch 4 plus hard disk. the problem is that it is not able to get detect or recognize well under the system. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out that may then sort the issue. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Maxtor OneTouch 4 Plus HD not recognized by Windows 7 64-bit

The issue would basically be related to the device that it is not able to support the system or the machine. This is the thing that you are unable to work or process well. Try to connect the device to another system. This may then help or get to make the device to detect well. So do check out. I hope this may help you out to process.

There is a possibility that the operating system may not be able to cope with the same. So in order to get the things to process check out for the support. This is necessary that the device may then help to get the things to perform well accordingly. So look for the system configuration and ailments that needs to be fulfilled well.

In order to get the things work out try to perform a clean boot. All you need to do is to open the start menu and type msconfig. Hit enter. Now choose Hide all Microsoft services under selective startup tab. Disable the service. restart the system. this may then help to sort the issue to work out. It would help you out. So do check out.

Try to connect the device under safe mode option. Run the system under safe mode and then try to get the device to be detected. i hope this may help you to get the issue to be sorted. This is necessary that you perform so that you may get to a better conclusion as been needed. I hope this will help you out for the same. So do check out for the thing.

Check out for the required essential new drivers for the device that may be available to work out for the things. All you need to do is to make the things process well under the same. You can get the drivers for the thing. So just check out on the official site from where you could get the things to process well. so do check out. I hope it may then help.

There is another way through which you can make the device to cope or work well with the system and that is by trying to connect the device under Widows Xp mode. It may be that the device will then get recognized and you may work with the same. If it does not or not able to work then it is necessary that you check for the thing and make the issue to be sorted. Replace the drive.