Thread: UniBlue DriverScanner killed my soundcards

UniBlue DriverScanner killed my soundcards

Hi everybody,

Recently i have installed Allen-driven scanner that a leading software developers, literally each user. Because this program is very necessary tool for your system. Because it download the latest version of driver. But after that i found that it uninstalled my soundcards drivers. My sound system is not working. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Re: UniBlue DriverScanner killed my soundcards

You need to check the sound card jumper is correct or not. For example, a joint hearing OPTI931 sound card, there is no implied a manual jumper JP3, short-circuit shall be PnP, open circuit Windows vista not recognize sound card, it defaults to the factory open. May be your sound card drivers is uninstalled due to driver check. Please re-install it. All the best.

It may be not support the PnP sound card installed or can not install the PnP sound card. Select "Control Panel" < "Add New Hardware", click "Next", when prompted to "need Windows search for new hardware", Select "No", then select "Sound, video and game controllers" type of sound card or directly select the driver disk for installation Silent sound card. All the best.

If all the normal sound card installation, equipment can be properly identified, in general there is little possibility of hardware failure. check the following things:
    1. With speakers or headphones are properly connected.
    2. Whether the performance of good speakers or headphones.
    3. Audio cable damage.

Some of the sound card in play MP3, play games very normal, but that can not play MIDI files. From the principle point of view, the sound card itself is no problem, should belong to the set questions. Can go to the Control Panel < Multimedia < Audio < MIDI music playback, you can select the appropriate playback device. Of course it may be in the Windows volume control MIDI channel is set to become a silent mode, you can remove the mute check. Check and reply.

You need a driverAgent scans, that identifies the bad drivers and displays the results. It is Simple, easy and free. You can also go and Try DriverAgent site . I am using driversk site to download all type of drivers. All the best.

You need to find the suitable driver for that. Seek the uniblue driver scanner software so that i could automatically install any outdated drivers but if you could run to find an appropriated driver manually, that would be superior just make positive that you know the precise model of that audio device for you to set up the proper driver. Another option is to go to Device manager and locate the audio category then you'll might notice a inquiry mark if you see it right click on that then fill in driver. All the best.