Thread: Any Difference Between iHAS124 A and DH-24AAS Models?

Any Difference Between iHAS124 A and DH-24AAS Models?

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows XP operating system. The things is that I ma now looking for a good optical drive. I am actually confused between iHAS124 A and DH-24AAS Models. What is he difference between these two? Please guide and help me out that may then sort the issue well for me. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Any Difference Between iHAS124 A and DH-24AAS Models?

The lite-on doesn't give up MTK chipset. This is the problem with the model. You need to check out for the same. This will help you out to get the issue to be sorted. So in order to get the things work or process well all you need to do is to sort the issue accordingly. So do check out for the same. This is the thing that needs to be kept under watch.

You may find lots of Lite-On clones on AOpen, Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, Teac. This is the thing that needs to be implemented accordingly for the same. I hope this is essentially well and necessarily you need to check out for the same. So do look out for the thing that has to be problematic that may help in getting the issue. Do check out.

The thing is that the MSI DH-24AAS is likely based on the 'A' chipset whereas if it were 24AYS, then it would be on the 'Y' chipset. So this is another difference to which you can make the thing issues or the variance that you are looking for. It is very much necessary to get the things work out for you the. Do look out.