Thread: Where can I find these index cards for use with empty CD-R/DVD-R Cake Boxes?

Where can I find these index cards for use with empty CD-R/DVD-R Cake Boxes?

Hey friends, I have lots of the the CDr/DVDr collection of the old movies and the home videos. I have some of the cake box also. I recently heard that some of the company has designed the new type of the index cards which can be used with the CD-R/DVD-R Cake Boxes. So i want to know more about them and where can i find them because i am not able to find them by myself.

Re: Where can I find these index cards for use with empty CD-R/DVD-R Cake Boxes?

I think you are looking for the new types of the CD covers in which you can keep your all the collections of the CDs and the DVDs you are having. Well the cake boxes are itself used for storing the discs so why you are looking for the index cards. You can simply write on the disc using the markers. Although i have never seen anything like this.

Re: Where can I find these index cards for use with empty CD-R/DVD-R Cake Boxes?

Hey Kuan-yin, I have the CD, DVD storage pack which has the index card with it for writing down the details of the corresponding CD or DVD stored in the storage pack. But i dont know where you will get it from because this cake box was given to me by the friend of mine. So i will first confirm this with him and revert back you as soon as possible.

I think INNOVERA makes the CD/DVD packs with the index cards for writing down the information related to the CDs and the DVDs. So i will recommend you to get the INNOVERA Two-Sided Disc Pages with Index Cards. But i dont think so you will be able to get it easily in the market. So try to order it from the websites or from the customer service center.

I think you can purchase the INNOVERA Two-Sided Disc Pages with Index Cards for storing the CD and DVD collection of yours from the Amazon website. You will get it in the $3-4 easily. So go on the Amazon website as soon as possible and order it. Because it may be possible they will go out of the stock very soon. You can also search on other websites for the cake boxes with index cards.