Thread: Sky DVD-R Media: total crap?

Sky DVD-R Media: total crap?

Hello. I have a 10 DVD-R media produced by Sky Media. The problem is that none of them worked well. Whenever I tried to burn the discs they were left with errors and the burning process lead to fail. I have no idea what could have been the issue for this so in order to get the things work I hope to get the solution. SO please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Sky DVD-R Media: total crap?

The issue could be with the discs that you are having. The problem is that the discs is been appended with issue and in order to get the thing work out well all you need to do is to look out for the disc that you are using. Try using another disc and then check out whether it is getting burned well without any issue. I hope this may sort. You may get to a better result then.

There can be a possibility that the burner to the optical drive may have issues and this is the reason that you are not able to get the discs to be burned so in order to get the issue to be sorted all you need to do is to try burning the discs on other optical drive. This may then help you out well to get the issue to be sorted. I hope this may help well for you. so do look out.

Try to refresh the drive by cleaning the lens. It may then help you out well for getting the things done well. You need to check out the solution as it may be that the lens of the optical drive may be scratched and hence it is essential to clean them using a solution which would make the disc to be burned well and may leave no errors while burning.

Upgrade the firmware of the optical drive. This may then help you out well for getting the things to be worked out and processes accordingly. It is essential and necessary that the device is not been upgraded and hence it is not able to burn or make the disc to work well. So do check out for the issue. This may help and work well for you.

The issue is basically with the DVD drive or the optical drive. I hope this may help you out to get the things to process out well for you. It would be very much essential and make the things to work out as you need to service the drive or get it changed. The issue is not necessarily to be with the DVD-R that you have. So check for the same.

The Dvd- Drive that you use can replace it well. You need to change the device and then make the disc to work well. It is possible that the device that is the optical drive is not proper and hence you need to check out by using a new Sony Optiarc dvd drive. It is very much efficient and good features. I hope this may work.