Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

PCG-2J1L keyboard & mouse not working

Hardware Peripherals

Old 30-04-2010

PCG-2J1L keyboard & mouse not working

Hello,
I have a PCG-2J1L desktop, bu the problem is that the keyboard & mouse are not working. I have tried many solution like to re install the drivers of keyboard and mouse. So, if you have any solution other that this then please help me with this. Also, I tried to re connect the hardware, but it is same , the keyboard and mouse are not detected. Thanks in advance.

Old 30-04-2010

Logitech keyboard & mouse not working

Hello,
I have a problem. My Keyboard + Mouse Logitech Cordless WAVE RUS computer. The situation is not used for five days and then turn the mouse does not work , they are connected to a new laptop all working fine .. only is connected to a aura seconds and stops responding. Connect a normal USB working fine. I do not understand what the problem is. So, please advice me for something that can solve this problem.
Old 30-04-2010

Re: PCG-2J1L keyboard & mouse not working

Hello,
In bios, there is a line style is Errors Halt. You must change in order halt on keyboard errors. Then you save by F10 and you should stop any problem. Just have a try to it and see if it works, if not then please let us know. Also, what is the alternate method you are trying to do. Post the exact method which you are using and we will try to find where is the error.
Old 30-04-2010

Hello,
After checking the setting bios you mention is enabled. The other option is "No errors". It's truly amazing that message, I demnde if not because of my usb keyboard is old. Well if other people have ideas or have encountered the same problem as me, I'm interested, thank you in advance.
Old 30-04-2010

Hello,
Well when you select "No errors" in the bios, the message "the keyboard not found" message anyway, but more need to press F1, Windows starts up by itself after posting. Result: the message is still there, but windows starts anyway. In fact it does not bother me too much, it's just that I have no error messages at startup, and then long term I'm afraid the system will eventually crash.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , , ,