Thread: How good is Falcon?

How good is Falcon?

I am now days hearing lot more about the Falcon blank DVDs and heard that it is having the better functionality then the TY discs. So what i wanted to know How good is Falcon? Is it better then the TY or it is just a rumor. Also let me know where can i get the same. So please let me know about the same if any one is having the knowledge about it.

Re: How good is Falcon?

I have no idea about the same but let me tell you that i am using the Falcon from last few month and it is not having any issue till now. And also i have reviewed the same and let me tell you that the Falcon is leading company which is producing the High Quality products. So if you are planning to have one then let me tell you that this is good idea.

I think that the place to get this Falcon blank DVDs is Google. Just searched for the same on the Google and you will get the most of the link which are having the detail about the places where you can get this and also online shop are available which will will deliver the same on your place by paying some amount of the same.

I know there are some place where you can the information about the also you can order the Falcon on the same. The site which i am talking about is known as the Meritline where you can get all the detail information about the Falcon DVDs and also from there you can order of the Falcon Blank DVD on there. So try the same for it.

Quote Originally Posted by T.j. View Post
    I know there are some place where you can the information about the also you can order the Falcon on the same. The site which i am talking about is known as the Meritline where you can get all the detail information about the Falcon DVDs and also from there you can order of the Falcon Blank DVD on there. So try the same for it.
    First of all thanks for all the help that you have given me regarding the issue i have asked about. So i have gone through the Meritline and let me tell you that i liked it most.

atulhost Guest

Still I have not used Falcon but I have some bad experience with SONY Blank DVDs. I really wonder that no manufacturer has succeed to make a scratch-less material for making Blank DVDs.