Thread: eMachines ET1331G-03W Upgrade

eMachines ET1331G-03W Upgrade

Hello,
    I have a eMachines ET1331G-03W machine and I need to upgrade it. I have tried many ways to upgrade this, but I think I do hot have proper knowledge about it. So, if you can give me a proper solution or process so that I can upgrade it. It would be great. Thanks in advance.

Re: eMachines ET1331G-03W Upgrade

Hello,
    I just found a tip for those who have a laptop eMachine E620 upgrade to xp or vista to 7. You insert your installation cd seven, off and on again (but of course before doing , make a backup of all your files), then you put in safe mode, once you're there, get in as an Administrator in Safe Mode, then install seven. I know that the eMachine not boot that arch-rarely on the installation CDs, which I give you the trick because I just did on my laptop that had XP. I tried several before handling this option and there, now it works. Just see if thsi works for you.

Re: eMachines E510 Upgrade Vista

Hello,
    I have a little problem I just bought an eMachine E510 but I have no cd of vista or the drivers for the pc and I can not find how to burn them. I am new with vista. So, if you guys can help me with this it would be great. Also if you know which is the best operating system that I can upgrade my emachine to, then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    More precisely its always welcome, you can use a software style GHOST to make a "ghost" of your pc. Thereby saved the current installation with all drivers and everything is already installed. If your supplier must provide you with the cd resettlement, if you have no Windows CD or drivers, I have to tell you a procedure RECOVERY MASTER DVd or GHOST who are in your HDD and allowing the relocation and reordering your FULL pc, its formats and puts everything from home.

Hello,
    Restoration works without DVD, at boot when the screen displays the e logo press ctrl F10 attention disk formatting and installing vista dvd. Otherwise do with eMachine recovery restore. I hope this information will help you. I think this is the solution which you are looking for. If you have more queries regarding this then please post back and we will try to solve them.

Hello,
    In addition, your license is an OEM-related material which is your machine? It is much cheaper than a full license, and it does not allow to be used on another machine.If you buy a small fleet of machines, why not switch to a free OS, Ubuntu for example? If all machines are identical, then a full installation on a machine and then a week of tests to ensure that the necessary tools are installed and it works well, then you rejoinders installation on other machines.

Hello,
    Unfortunately the problem with both Windows and many other software publishers different is that you do not buy the program but a license. And this license is subject to restrictive conditions. Similarly when you buy a DVD you're not allowed to use it for anything other than watch it in a family setting.