Thread: Crossflashing TS-H653B using Samsung firmware

Crossflashing TS-H653B using Samsung firmware

You all can help me that Is it possible to "crossflash" a TS-H653B into a Samsung drive with the help of their firmware. I downloaded the samsung firmware (SH-S203B_SB04) but I am unable to find the NOCHECK software that users have been using to do the deed .

Now, Can you tell me, it is the right way with such information that I have gleaned from the threads on here? Really, I requires the NOCHECK software or Is there something else to do it with? Any idea !

Just assume that you are working with the TSDNWIN in Windows environment (Although SFDNWIN will perform with these guidelines, too, but some users have more problems with SFDNWIN).Follow these steps as suggested below :

1- Right click on the standalone flasher. choose "Create Shortcut".

2- Choose "Properties" after making right-click on the new shortcut.

Within the "Target" box, after the end of the string, add

Code:
     -NOCHECK
    With the proper space; it may be capitalized or lowercase; might just be simpler to copy and paste all that's in the Code box] and then after click on OK and save the changes.

3- Click on the shortcut placed in the flasher window, you should get something about the NOCHECK option and Flash as normal.

I am getting your points and the steps above looks as that you have unzipped the different firmware (.BIN) and flasher (.EXE) from the all-in-one .EXE that Samsung provides.

Sometimes, you have to follow the careful procedures to complete it but in case, if you are not aware about how to do that, then you need to search and find out that the Samsung FAQ thoroughly, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabian View Post
    I am getting your points and the steps above looks as that you have unzipped the different firmware (.BIN) and flasher (.EXE) from the all-in-one .EXE that Samsung provides.

Sometimes, you have to follow the careful procedures to complete it but in case, if you are not aware about how to do that, then you need to search and find out that the Samsung FAQ thoroughly, etc.
    I am aware about the fact that I am going to get shot for asking this, but how do you perform this? I did a lot of search and according to your suggestion I have looked at the FAQ, and read about the TSDNWIN software, but after all I am at a loss.

Thanks

For completion of such type of procedure, you should use the software that can extract that and use the extracted contents and In this situation , According to me, you should go for the Winrar to extract specially used for windows platform that can solve your issues..

In second way, if you want go from another method to solve this then you should move for the newest official firmware package from Samsung distributed with a new flasher - TSDNWIN - that is luckily still supports the -NOCHECK parameter.