Thread: Where has CDcovers.cc gone?

Where has CDcovers.cc gone?

Hello guys,

I am suffering with some problem or you can say it's confusion. The issue is unable to get the exact solution for such problem. It seems that cdcovers.cc and all other cover sites for that matter and any sites reporting there shutdown have been shut down. Why? Says Who? When shall they return?

Thanks!!!!!!

Internet Explorer has aborted this action

Hi,

I have also some problem that is close to this but it relates to the browser issues. The issue is that I am unable to get this site. Whenever, I moved to open this site ion the browser then I am getting the error message that says -

" Internet Explorer has aborted this action"

There is not another site relates to this but this one is my favorite. Can someone provide me the solution to get it back.

Re: Internet Explorer has aborted this action

Quote Originally Posted by Logan 2 View Post
    Hi,

I am unable to get this site. Whenever, I moved to open this site ion the browser then I am getting the error message that says -
    " Internet Explorer has aborted this action"
    There is not another site relates to this but this one is my favorite.
    You need not to say that what browser you are using currently- One moment , Have you tried the same thing with IE7 or Firefox browser ? Some posts here tells Firefox loads the website, while there is a issue with IE6. As I don't use the site, I have not verified it myself, but it is worth a shot.

The problem that you described here is with not only you, there are so many users having this issue and if you will move to the official site then they can suggest you the proper solution for such issue and they are evidently trying to resolve it.You need to take a look at here

It's disconcerting that the thread I connected to was started on the 15th of November and here we are after a month later, and it has not been resolved yet. BTW, they suggest you to use FireFox to visit on the site.

There are no any result because there no solution when I browse on the site. When I open the site then I find that it is also down because after execution of URL, The browser occurred the message like - The connection has timed out. I attempted to open it three time but after then there is no any result like that. I tried to also on covers.box.sk but there is no progress there also. Anymore ideas, would be appreciated for me...