Thread: Optiarc AD-7580A

Optiarc AD-7580A

Hello I have a Is Optiarc AD-7580A drive. The things I wanted to know is whether the Optiarc AD-7580A drive is made by Optiarc is it some same QSI drive. Please do help me out in making the issue to be sorted out well. I hope to get a better solution and thus help in sorting the same. It would be great if you help out. Thank you.

Re: Optiarc AD-7580A

Try using Binflash. This may help you out to get the information of the drive that you are using. If you are able to create an identification file then it is very much possible to get the things worked done. So in order to process and work out well for it you need to use the same. If you are not able to create the file then it is probably rebadge. Try to work out for the same. You may get a good solution then.

I had the asme drive but Binflash was not able to get the drive information well. So it may be that the drive is not able to get the specification correctly. The firmware may be the issue due to which it has not been able to show up. So the best way is to use the drive or upgrade the firmware for the same. You may then make the device or the information well.

You have to upgrade the drive with its official firmware that is available. It may then make the things to work out essentially well. This is because the official firmware will allow or get the things to perform accordingly and you may then be able to sort the things as it will the be able to detect the drive that you are working with.

You can take the device to the manufacturer or get the code that is been mentioned on the device to ensure that the device is original or no. IT would then be sure that you may get the issue to be solved then an d there. So in order to get the things process you need to make the things execute and work well. Do look out.