Thread: Dvd/ Cd duplicator help!!! Sony

Dvd/ Cd duplicator help!!! Sony

Hello. I have bought Copystar Dvd Duplicators copier 20x 1 To 4 Sony 20X burner. The problem is that it shows that source drive not ready and target drive not ready. I have no idea what should I do to make the things work out well for the same. I hope to get a better solution from here. So please do help me out. It would be a great help.

Re: Dvd/ Cd duplicator help!!! Sony

The problem will be with the firmware that you are using or its is been installed to the device. It may be that the firmware is outdated and hence it is not able to get worked or started well with he same. So in order to get the issue to be solved all you need to do is to upgrade the device to its latest firmware. I hope this may then help you to get the things worked well.

This depends on the program that you use for burning. It is essential and necessary that the device or the software that is been used to make the things work well you need to just try and sort the issue to be processed. I guess that the software has some issue and it is not allowing or enabling the device to get recognized. SO look out for the same by using some other application.

You need to check out for the manual specifications that may help you out to get the things work out well. You need to make the issue to be sorted as it is necessary that you look out for the ailments that may be required or is been lagging. The user manuals has all the supported features and specifications that describes it well.

Contact the service provider or manufacturer. This mat then help you out to get the issue t be sorted well. So do check out or make it worked well for the same. It is necessary and essential as the device is not able to work or recognize the source or target drive. I hope this would be essential and necessary and make it work well.