Thread: Lite On iHAS324-32 Y drivers

Lite On iHAS324-32 Y drivers

Hello. I have a Lite On iHAS324-32 Y optical drive. Well I got the optical drive with a pack of Disc in it. But the problem is that I was not able to get the issue to be sorted well that is I didn't find the drivers for the same. Also I need to know about updating the firmware for the drive. So I hope to get the issue to be sorted well by getting a better solution.

Re: Lite On iHAS324-32 Y drivers

You do not need any drivers for working of optical drive. This may help you out to get the issue to be sorted well. You need to check out for the drive that may be directly able to access. You do not need to use any kind of application or drivers to get the optical drive to work or process accordingly. I hope this may help you out to sort.

Check out for the official site of Lite on for the drivers if needed. You can get them from there. But it is that you may not need to get the thing to work out well essentially that is it is not necessary to use a driver for the same. Do check out and make the thing to process well. I guess you may be able to work out. So look out.

You need to upgrade the firmware of the device. You need to make the things to process accordingly and check out for certain application. All you need to do is to reflash the drive that may help to get the issue to be sorted. It would be very much needed and essential that you may check for the same to process and work out well.

It is that try to reflash your drive with Binflash. The latest firmware for the iHAS324 Y should be BL1Y. This may then work out well for you and get the issue to be sorted. Also if you are not able to reflash the drive using the same it would be very much essential and needed that may work out for you. So do look out and check for the same. I hope this may sort out.