Thread: Pioneer BDR 205 BK

Pioneer BDR 205 BK

Hi,
    Does anyone know about Pioneer BDR 205 BK player. I am getting a similar player on a site which offers used equipments. The model number which was mentioned on the site was something like this. I want to use the same for my home network. What is the speed of this player for burning Blu ray disc and playing HD content on the system.

Re: Pioneer BDR 205 BK

Pioneer BDR 205 is a nice player which can burn a burn BD-R at 12x speed. So that is enough high for you to create a instant HD DVD. It is a better blu ray support for the starting need. A bit costly but optimum solution for most of the work. I have a older one which I am planning to replace soon with this model. The burning speed is quiet good here.

Pioneer puts bite on double burning HD. While the off slowly and BluRay format printers are still rare in our dear PC, Pioneer already launched the drive of the future a special drive to burn everything you need: CD / DVD and BluRay course to record speed of 12x! And yes, the race for speed is always essential, especially in the print media. To issue a Blu-ray has a capacity ranging from 25GB to 50GB (double layer) mode and therefore cons 12x 8x will save many minutes

The company Pioneer announced the release of its new mid-range bluray player. The latter shows more than correct specifications meet the standard and even allows new innovations for customers always looking for simplicity. The BDP-LX53 has platinum Ethernet connections (BD-Live) and USB connection over WiFi.

The player is yet better in using an adapter, it will be possible to control playback via your iPhone (or iPod Touch) via a free application. The advantage is that the drive is flanged on the frequencies, it will be possible to control the player with any TV remote control to a competitor. It is quiet compatible in my views with most of the systems. Right now there are more portable players out.

The Pioneer BDR 205 is equipped with black brushed aluminum frame BD 2.0 compatible, HD 24p, HDMI 1.3, player ACVHD, Divx, MP3, WMA and JPEG HD. Only problem: not 7.1 compatible 3D or whatever for the 7.1. So here if you need a nice portable player for your home theater system then there are more choices. There is quiet a big difference between this players.

I have similar model player. Not sure about the model number. This player is enough able to send VBR200W the sauce 1080P Full HD decode the 7.1 audio, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-H. It has a unbeatable design, it will even be equipped with a WiFi chip N which will provide access to online content but also to more than 15,000 titles of the main platforms for VOD. The quality recess depending on the speed of Internet connection.