Thread: Best Blu-Ray reader to use with AnyDVD HD

Best Blu-Ray reader to use with AnyDVD HD

Hi,
    I need some suggestion for using a best blu ray player for AnyDVD HD. I had selected this tool now to create high quality blu ray DVD for my home theater system. I need some help in choosing a appropriate Blu Ray burner for my system. I am using Windows vista right with Gigabyte motherboard. Rightnow I am having a LG DVD burner. I want to add a blu ray burner here. Also what more I can do AnyDVD HD.

Re: Best Blu-Ray reader to use with AnyDVD HD

According to me the best blu ray burner is Pioneer BDR-205. It ia nice burner with maximum of 12x speed. Currently I had found this one as the fastest Blu Ray burner. It supports BD-R and BD-R- DL media on the speed of 12x. You can also restric the rewritable speed to 2x on this player. The cost of this is around $12. It has a SATA interface with 4M buffer.

I am using LG Electronics WH10LS30 player on my system. It is $50 lesser than above player what is suggested. It is a nice media burner with 10x burnin support. And the slower you can burn on 4x speed. Th blu ray driver can record up to 10 xon BD-R media. That is enough to create a good quality movie. I had use this for more than a year an that is stable.

I am using a Lite-On brand Blu ray player. This Blu-ray is a model house to house in a location external 5.25 inch, and connect to the SATA.According to the technical specifications, it provides a reading of BD-ROM 4x, but also DVD-ROM at 8x and CD-ROM 32x with access times reaching respectively 250, 160 and 150 milliseconds. So that makes it enough to use.

The best thing about AnyDVD HD is that it removes the protection of any Blu-Ray, HD-DVD or DVD. The software is also able to remove some forced subtitles, the mandatory waiting time and other limitations. This program operates similar to a driver. The decoding on the fly can perform all operations without having to save the data onto the hard disk first.

In AnyDVD HD a new variation HD also offers features specific to recent media high-definition Blu-ray and HD-DVD, like watching movies with a digital link without equipment compliant with HDCP decryption movies, etc. This software is not one because it is more of a driver that is positioned between the DVD player and Windows by removing the protective CSS on the fly. The DVD appears for any application as a DVD without region code, or CSS protection.

With AnyDVD, all copy software that does not support the CSS protection become functional on a protected DVD. AnyDVD can also watch a DVD with region code different from the reader. Little more significant: it is possible to control the speed of rotation of the drive to reduce noise. It is a natural accompaniment ripping software DVD and Blu-Ray when duplicating and it also has interesting features such as controlling the speed of the DVD.