Thread: Panasonic SW-5583 new drivers

Panasonic SW-5583 new drivers

Hi,
    I am getting a Panasonic SW-5583 Blu ray in second hand from my friend. Just for testing purpose I had tested it on my pc but I had noticed that the functioning is quiet low. I played some HD movies which works a bit slow on it. Where can I get a firmware update for this. That might can solve the issue. What are the other much better models in comparison of this.

Re: Panasonic SW-5583 new drivers

The DVD media which you mentioned is quiet a nice and good expansion of HD video, the DVD is not enough, the Blu-Ray is the solution. Can store up to 50GB of data (25GB on single layer media), 2 to 4 hours of HD video encoding format by choosing the Blu-Ray leaves far behind the previous formats, CDs and DVDs. The Panasonic recorder that gives your Mac the latest technology at a very aggressive price. Easy to install and powerful.

It is not bad to get that player for your system. It offers you High speed burning up to 16x DVD-RW 4x BD (Blu-Ray) with 50 GB media write capacity. It is compatible with all CD and DVD and it is 100% compatible PC & Mac. You can simply install that and run it on your system. If it is not too old then you can go for the same. There are much newer model available.

I have a Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu ray player. It is same as the Panasonic DMP-BD55 , the BD35 is distinguished from the latter by its connectivity analog audio here limited to stereo. The analog audio components are also of lesser quality. This limitation applies only to those who have a home cinema amp with inputs 7.1 and scalable, which will switch to a more current model evolved.

I have a Panasonic DMP-BD30 which is quiet compatible with the profile of 1.1 Blu-Ray. The DMP-BD30 is one of the few players compatible with the latest standard Blu-Ray Profile 1.1. The Final Standard Profile introduces new features such as interactive reading Picture in Picture function that will display while playing a scene in a new window with the director's commentary for example. It is possible to mix the sound of two windows for good listening.

The Blu-Ray DMP-BD30 has a slot for SD memory card and can play the video format AVCHD HD recording directly from the memory card. The reader can play videos but high resolution JPEG images made from cameras or camcorders, automatically converted to 1920x1080 pixels for better viewing on HD screens. In addition, the BD30 is equipped with HDMI 1.3B, which supports Deep Color standard.

If you go for a entery level player then Blu-Ray DMP-BD30 is actually a nice option. This Blu-Ray provides 1080/24p playback mode that reproduces when playing a frequency of 24 frames per second piece of cinema. It is highly compatible with DVD-BD/RW/DL/RE/RAM. All in all you get lots of features and support ini t. It offers you Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Surround and Advanced (VSS).