Thread: dvd drive to burn xbox games

dvd drive to burn xbox games

Hello,
    I want to know, which is the best drive to burn xbox 360 games? Any help regarding this is appreciated. Additionally you can also give me more information about backing up xbox games and also some of the good burning software's. Any information regarding this topic will help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: dvd drive to burn xbox games

Hello,
    I do have a similar kind of a question. How do I burn the XBOX360 games? I realize, I WinRar. I do Dual Layer 8.4 GB (Double Layer) DVD disc and need Nero or CloneCD!. My XBOX360 has one firmware flash have a Hitachi DVD drive in it. For Forza 2 came out the ISO file, I've burnt with Nero, but in my XBOX360 is only black screen, please insert the game? Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    To read Xbox360 games are best to buy in the local PC shop a SAMSUNG SH-D162C DVD drive for the PC. For this purpose is in this package is a modified firmware that allows
    to read out the games.
    SAMSUNG SH-D162C Firmware Flashing 1:

- there must be no CD or DVD drive are in!
    - Start sfdnwin.exe
    - Choose a drive in the pulldown : TSSTcorpDVD-ROM SH-D162CTS04
    - Top left "DOWNLOAD FILE OPEN" click
    - Choose file: "SH-D162C_TS04_XB360_KREON_V060.bin."
    - top left (middle button) "START DOWNLOAD" button.

after successfully flashing the message: "DOWNLOAD OK! RESTART WINDOWS.

Hello,
    You can use this technique Game read (ISO) Create. Download the software and then in the top left pulldown the Samsung Drive selection, in the the left column at the top (right under the pulldown menu where you can select the drives) with the right mouse button on "DVD" button - right next to it with the left mouse button on "Extract DVD <Inhalt> - Right next to it with the left mouse button on "Extract User Data (*. tao *. iso *. wav)".

Hello,
    I agree with the above post and would add to it, you can use the ISO patching to make it compatible with NME-360: You will require the SecuritySector (SS) of our game. the SS we store in our working directory under the name ss.bin ". makeit.bat Now " "double-click. This is the ISO compatible NME.360 created. This takes a few minutes as we have over 7GB copy other things. The finished ISO is called "game.iso" and is 7,705,657,344 bytes in size (in KB are the 7,525,056) although these are not the accurate figures.

Hello,
    I know , I open my theme, ancient one. But I have a problem, i.e have the SH-D162D Samsung drive and want my game to create a safety copy of the. I have the downloaded isobuster me and done everything as stated in the manual is available here. But he stays with me standing at 2% and there is nothing more. Everything freezes. Where is the problem?

Hello,
    I have also recently bought an xbox and my question now would be, yes I can already buy the Samsung drive flashed and much more important would be for me but, because I have a laptop task I need the Samsung drive for reading and Pioneer gets to burn the external devices are considered not to want to upgrade my old computer or read what else to do, and burning, there has to be a mobile laptop solution.