Thread: Samsung BD P3600 won't play

Samsung BD P3600 won't play

Hello,
    I have made several investments in the past and I have restructured this half our living room and at least one publisher had cable KM. I would like to grow a Blu-ray player has this sense, then, that when I watch DVD's or Blu-ray has not always turn on the PS3. Now relatively easy to explain, the power consumption of the PS3 is well known, considerably higher than in a normal BD players I'm not on the eco trip but would one's home. The PS3 consumes about 380 watts a Blu-ray player to operate on the other hand, only about 30W of the PS3 itself also Schonder. Also, some time it does not even play the music and other stuff. So, any help regarding this is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung BD P3600 won't play

Hello,
    I've tested it, but what about the player reads so, sounds good. Do you have a good dealer with you near, then you look at it but just a look. If necessary, it also does "Dumb" and "Geil" market. According to various tests, is the shortest player ever, the readout time and make a very good picture. Although in Blu-Ray players can hardly account for the Discern personally what the image terms. Whether high-end Denon, the PS3, or a different model. The visual differences are by far not so big on, like DVD players to times, i guess I am correct here.

Hello,
    Even i do have a similar kind of a problem with this. I have also read what Samsung BD-P3600 regard for. Personally I like the look of this player is not a decisive reason to buy yet. I also think the BD player, I do not do much wrong with this can be only good if someone that has collected some of this experience because it might have some of the faults in the system. So, if you know how we can fix this problem, then it would be great. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    What regards the equipment, I am happy to listen to the other, it is also my choice for consent to take for me before the purchase was already fixed it should be a plasma, have never been something on the baking or similar rumors with a given since I ALWAYS would prefer an LCD plasma Personal, which I do not want to say, of course, the LCD devices are worse, hold any left to themselves.

Hello,
    First time I have to educate yourself about the player that I feel for the relatively loud. Appropriate because there is a fan of something does radius yet, but I'm not the free space available in the front glass door, so I can get along the volume with. got him in the evening for fun times out there I have had and must say that it just yet, especially in soft passages in films, was relatively annoying. no comparison to the ps3 fan of the first-generation, but yet so loud that it has little annoyed.

Hello,
    I agree with the above post, that was about the only negative, which so far it has come to my running dinger really good, I have one that needs to read 10 minutes, and I am unclear why. on the ps3 starts the same bd immediately. is this is the uk-bd of bloody valentine (3d), layer would be a great change not occurred to me yet, and the upscaling of dvd's is appropriate. for that I can not say much but when I on the 3600 really only watch bd.

Hello,
    The fan problem I have indeed read somewhere already but never really a problem as it felt for Various test reports never really been a problem presented in. How loud it is now I can not judge, unfortunately, I have a 80 GB version of the PS3 and I feel this is not disturbing the look of a Blu-ray whether the volume up or volume down now as the Samsung BD-P3600 can I judge not exist.