Thread: Netflix widget with Samsung TV

Netflix widget with Samsung TV

I am having Samsung UN55B8000 internet tv and from few days i am trying to find Netflix widget for my samsung TV, i have also upgraded two firmware in this tv but after doing two firmware upgrades I am not able to find netflix widget. When i purchased this TV the Netflix widget was available on the promo material, and it was the reason why i went for the Samsung tv. Please help me to find it also from where can i stream movies through Netflix on this TV.

Re: Netflix widget with Samsung TV

As i know that the Samsung TV itself it doesn't receive any of the Netflix widget and there is not such kind of thing for the samsung tv. But i can say that the BluRay players can help you out with your problem. You can use the blu-ray player with your tv and it has inbuilt netflix widget and through which you can enjoy the netflix on your tv and also you can stream movies and watch them with great picture quality.

I have noticed that there is no such kind of material that can promote Netflix on this televisions which you ahve bought it with you. I think you need to go on the samsung website and from there you can check out with some of the new television which has internet and also they offer you Netflix widget with the tv that can be used to see online movies and also you can stream videos with this widget on your tv.

I have seen that the Samsung TV's they simply do not provide and use a Netflix widget with their tv's. It's strictly works with the BluRay players that can be used by the samsung tv's. I think you need to check out the list of the Netflix ready devices, to see you need to go on the Netflix website and from there you can get all the datail on the tv's which contains netflix widget. I have seen that the only television brand listed is the LG, which has five models.

I have seen that the Yahoo TV Widgets gallery clearls that it has a Netflix widget. And also it seems that like we need to wait for the Samsung that can provide us a tv which can help us to have inbuilt Netflix widget on tv. Also you can check out by going on the samsung website and from there you can see the tv's which can provide you the netflix widget and with the help of that you can stream the movies and videos.

I think you need to confirm it with the samsung people by going to their place and ask them for the service which you want on your tv. The netflix i know that they does not appear with the samsung tv and if you want it on samsung tv then i think you need to wait for the time when they launch their netflix samsung tv which can provide you the best experience.

I have seen that there are most of the people who wants NetFlix widget on their tv. But till now the samsung people they don't have any good tv's which can provide you this feature. I have recently read that there is a news about the samsung that they are launching some plasma tv's which have all the features in a particular tv.