Thread: Anynetplus stopped working

Anynetplus stopped working

My Samsung HT-Z220 has been working great with my Samsung TV which i use through the Anynet+connection. Now it no longer appears on the TV list of the Anynet+ device and it seems that it has lost the control functions, e.g. the speakers of the TV won't turn off any more when the receiver is connected to it. I can see that the sound is still working through the optical link. I have not tried a DVD, but the menu of the HT is visible on the TV. I have swapped the HDMI cables and also the ports on the TV. I also have another Anynet+ device (HDD Recorder) that can work.

Re: Anynetplus stopped working

The best you can do is that you can do the checkup of your anynet+ connection to see if the firmware needs an update that might be available. If this is also not showing up in the menu, after you have scrolled down in case it's located down the menu line, then i think you need to check online in your region that can help you to see if a firmware update is available.

I think you need to check out the for the technician which can help you to solve your problem which you are facing. It may require to have a service. As you have said, I have not heard about the menu options that is disappearing on your tv before, so this has me stumped. So i would definitely recommend you to please check for the requirement of the technician for your problem that you are facing.

I think you need do this thing, you got the HT back today as you said, which is with a new main board. The Anynet+ functions are then restored. You can also see that the sound delay menu function is also available. You need a newer version of the firmware for your system and also you can check for the availability of the updated firmware on the internet.

You may also need to check out the connection of the anynet for all the devices which you have connected to it. And also you need to check out with the TV with which you have connected it. I think there might be a problem with the connection of the anynet+ devices and also you can check out with the usermanual and then setup all the connection one more time to confirm the connection.

I think you need to check out with the help of the technician of the Anynet+ that you use to connect your tv and other applications. There might be some problem with the connection of the of the anynet+ and also you need to check out with the connection settings with the tv that is having the problem.