Thread: TV System Compatibility

TV System Compatibility

Hello,
    I would like to purchase an LCD, here the format is PAL-G. Here the format is MESECAM . I'm pretty sure it will not work using our good old radio system. But my question is: if I use a standard analogue canalsat box, free boxes, TNT ... and its ilk, the fact that the signal is decoded by this box, my tv can display images? Can you help me with this. Thanks in advance.

Re: TV System Compatibility

Hello,
    PAL and SECAM L (MESECAM is in the Middle East) are standard TV, or an LCD is a monitor that displays images from a PC or a box, it has no tuner built or TNT or otherwise it s call a TV. So what accounts you buy? LCD or LCD TV? If LCD screen, analog video standards (VGA) and digital (DVI) are universal case of TV, check that it decodes the SECAM L TV standard. I guess this information will help you.

Hello,
    I am trying to do research on your problem. I specified that the reference product, it is a full HD samsung tv , this which means that an LCD for the Asian market and the LE is intended for the market, to tell you that these products work in your region it is really hard. So much for the moment this I can tell you, but I still sought a solution to your problem.

Hello,
    The standard color is Secam, Pal or Ntsc. The letter comes after, L, G, ... on the standard radio emission (modulated carrier) In North Africa, the standard is SECAM G, the standard color is the same, but not the emission standard terrestrial TV. G A PAL TV only give a picture black and white in North Africa and no more information of the tv is provided.

Hello,
    If you have a box or Freeview box, or other signals that decodes the analog or digital, terrestrial or not, you can connect its output to the video input on your TV: Scart, HDMI, or S-VHS + audio. For example, a decoder Numerical lot of videos and audio signals on SCART combined or separated on the S-VHS ( video) and RCA (audio) or composite video + audio (RCA)

Hello,
    A Freebox out the video and sound on a SCART as a decoder CanalSat. You can then connect the video outputs and corresponding inputs on a TV LCD video projector. If your LCD TV Pal G, make sure it does have video inputs and one of the standards that I mentioned earlier, such as a SCART or S -VHS (video) and RCA (audio), or composite video + audio (RCA).

Hello,
    A basic VCR PAL / SECAM accepts two standard but does not convert. Why you want to buy a transcoder-SECAM> PAL? Because the output of the box is generally SCART. On a SCART RGB signal is much better than composite SECAM signals, your LCD TV PAL G Has it a Scart input? If yes, the problem is solved, all you need is a cable SCART / SCART. If it does not, it's better that you seek an RGB converter-> PAL, to connect the SCART output of a box, and then go to the PAL TV, it will be better.