Thread: Samsung PS50B650 dead pixels

Samsung PS50B650 dead pixels

Hello,
    I have heard that Samsung PS50B650 have dead pixels all over the screen. I was trying to buy it. So, can you provide more information on this. Also, if you have any new models which are really good and fully featured then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung PS50B650 dead pixels

Hello,
    I'm testing my 46B7020 delivered in exchange for my old 46A856 "cloud". I set all my sources and I must say that the picture is quite stunning. I have rarely seen a clarity and fluidity of this level. The famous traveling at the beginning of "The Dark Knight" is perfectly smooth, the windows of the buildings are clean, so it was not the case on the A856. What about the contrast, the sharpness and depth of black bluray playback is really beautiful, the very high level.

Hello,
    I agree with the above post. Samsung also did a great job for the upscaling of SD sources is a marked improvement in comparison of series A. At multimedia screen can handle hard drives formatted in NTFS, the image quality of divx is still a notch above the old series A is bluffing. Me still have not been able to test small gadgets internet, I see it a little later. I also tested some games on PS3, perfect, absolute fluidity even with game mode off, so frankly I do not see this that could make the 200 Hz, in my opinion much more marketing than technical argument. No input lag detected, FIFA 2009 is great, just like Resistance 2, Gran Tourismo.

Hello,
    I can already tell that this series B7000 is a pure bomb and has key strengths in my opinion : fluidity and management 1080p/24 quality SD sources (TNT and divx playback), sharpness and overall image quality, low power, superb design. Only the sound is unworthy of a TV of this price but given the thickness, I doubted it.

Hello,
    But this is not the Sony W series that will compare, but with the upcoming X5500 series, which will be announced. The Sony W series is no longer their top model. This is the Z series which is now spearheading high-end Sony LCD with LED backlight not. The X series is to date the only line Sony LCD with LED. So compare what is comparable. By The look of the Samsung 8000 series is superb. Sony will have severe floor for future X5500. And I hope that Samsung will correct the aspect that gives its video processing digital cinema films.

Hello,
    I went to see the beast version SAMSUNG UE40B6000 store. Beautiful machine very sexy, beautiful image in store design to fall course. To my surprise after watching all the highlights that we have in store (neon light, ...) on this screen (by definition Glossy ) and those on a Sony KDL-40Z4500 (Slab Mate) and although there's very little difference. The reflections are more or less "net" - a clearer and fuzzier glossy tile on a slab mate - but there are reflections in both cases.

Hello,
    I have my 40B7020, great in HD, very deep blacks, key files on USB HD video and excellent (from a Sony camcorder miniHD). I saw a little scared about the tests " the digital "but the panel had seemed the best to the dealer and the Sony 40w 5, which was hailed by testing nums was despite setting an image that seemed worse and also the Sony were unable to pass jpeg photo files on my USB key. I hope this information will help you.