Thread: Lg 50 inch Plasma Footstand

Lg 50 inch Plasma Footstand

Hi,
    I have a LCD plasma TV of LG. I had thrown my old stand and now need a replacement. Does anyone where can I get a good foot stand for my LCD TV. I am planning to have a better mount stand by which I can plant my TV in a much better place and in a better way. I need a good stand which might stay for a longer time. I had seen some stand they are not so strong.

Re: Lg 50 inch Plasma Footstand

I am using Universal Stand for LCD which supports up 50" TV and wieght of the same upto30 KG. It is commonly available on most of the stores and supports screen swivel. It also comes with 2 decks VESA: 50/75/100 and 100/200. The column are of Aluminium 90cm in height with system cableless which make it must stronger. The tables are of tempered glass which are adjustable in height.

I am using a Universal Glass Plasma TV Stand which is quiet common in most of the places. The model which I am using is ZIN47SOUXM1. It supports from 32" to 52" of TV. So that might fit your need. The weight limit for this stand is 150Kg which is more than enough. It is best suitable for Black or Silver color object. It is easy to assemble also.

That is right if you use the Universal LCD stand than that might be the best solution. It supports most of the TV. There are various stands available on ebay which you can directly import to your house. Just you need the adjustable settings so that you can fit the stand and tv as per your need. The universal lcd stand is the most common one to use.

I am using a Universal Wall Mount Plasma stand which supports of LCD's from 30-60 inches.It has extra flat screen flush against the wall nearest 3.6 cm. It is compatible with the widest range of plasma and LCD screens from 30" to 60" and it can tolerate 70 kg of weight maximum. It is possible to adjust height of the screen by 3 positions. Full assortment of screws to secure wall mounting of the screen.

I have a standard wall stand which I purchased from ebay. It offered me 2 year warranty and it is compatible with VESA 50/75/100/200. It has tempered glass shelving adjustable height supporting 7 kg max. So that fits your need enough. The cables support brings together and hide in the column aluminum cables connecting all devices and that is quiet effective.

I will recommend Sony's Universal Plasma stand. It is best suitable for 52" Television set. The glass shelves are quiet strong to handle goods and looks nice. They offer you a telephone help support for assembling the stand. It is quiet a stylish stand with nice area. It is quiet better if you arrange for a stand which has better assembling support and nicer look.