Thread: Windows 7 Scanning Software For HP LaserJet 3330

Windows 7 Scanning Software For HP LaserJet 3330

Hello everyone, I have recently restarted a HP LaserJet 3330 printer but I lost the CD. I am using the Windows 7 as operating system. I installed the driver software on the HP website but I can not find the utility to use the scanner, in the "Software" site HP, the "HP LaserJet 3300 series ocr libraries" do good to me and I suspect that the software is only supplied on the CD. Not sure I wanted to know if you knew alternative use my scanner HP multifunction printer via my PC via compatible software. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 Scanning Software For HP LaserJet 3330

I think that you might have selected wrong operating system, before installing the software from the official site of HP. Because, according to me, if you are on official site you should get the proper drivers and the software related to the product. So again try to install the software for HP LaserJet 3330, by selecting the proper operating system. I am sure that it will work for you.

I think that you should install the CCleaner, so that performance of your operating system may increase.
    • Improved support for OpenOffice.org in version 3.x
    • Added option "Show detailed results" in advanced preferences
    • Format the number in the results is much more accurate now
    • Added "Save to a text file" in the Windows startup manager
    • Fixed a conflict in the uninstaller in Windows Server 2008 R2
    • Details on the appearance and / or appearance of the screen in the management of Cookies
    • Cookies can now add it manually to keep the software list

In my opinion, even if the correct driver was installed. This is not the right driver is chosen for the printer. the message "GenericClass" seems to confirm this. In Printer Setup, delete your printer from the list, then replace the manager by choosing the correct one of the managers offered. If the good manager does not start, click on "More Printers" look and leave a few moments, then in the list you should see the correct driver.

To all those who have problems with this unit, says "warm up the scanner lamp" or the cart moves a little bit of left to right and never starts. The mirror has the scan document and / or the lamp itself or / and the glass laser is definitely dirty. Oh yes only that, this printer likes GREAT PLACE very very own genre that box in which it is sold. All joking aside, you have to manage to go up in the document scanner and clean the glass. Never put this printer in the presence of extreme dust you will get this message regularly.