Thread: Invalid Format Error from the LG TV

Invalid Format Error from the LG TV

Hello to everyone. I am making use of the LG TV which is of the 24 Inch. But, it is giving me problem for the error message as the "Invalid Format" and I am not able to fix that error. If you are having any solution for that then please provide that to me. I am not getting the exact problem of this. Is this problem is of the HDMI cable?

Re: Invalid Format Error from the LG TV

Hello, I was also getting the same problem, but solved that automatically. When I was facing this problem at that time, I simply make use of the turning off that and then again on. Then I able to use that. As if I turn off it again for few minutes and if I on that then It work for me. So, you also need to do that and check whether your problem get solved or not.

Hello, I think you must need to check out your HDMI cable and after that you will able to get the solution for your problem. It may be possible that you are having the problem of the HDMI cable and due to that you are getting that problem. So, simply make use of the new HDMI cable and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of that and then you will get solved for your problem.

Hello, the problem you are getting is due to the resolution problem. Many of the times you set the resolution which is not supported by the TV. So, that such kind of error occur. So, if you are having any facility from which you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just check that and then you will not get the error message which you are getting. So, just change your Resolution and get solved the problem.

Hey, I am also getting the same problem. If you are having any other solution then please send that to me. I have tried to change the resolution, but it is not providing me solution for that. Recently this sort of error message started for my TV. And I am not having any solution for that. So, if you have any idea for solving this problem, then please provide that to me.

Hello, I was also getting the same problem and then got solved this problem when I change my HDMI cable and resolution. You must need to change first your Resolution to the lower one and then if you are not getting the solution then it required to change your HDMI cable. I have solved my problem with this solution and I would suggest you to do this and solve your problem. If you want to solve that. So, that you will not get the problem.