Thread: Solution For Seagate Freeagent Hard Drive Rescue

Solution For Seagate Freeagent Hard Drive Rescue

Hey, please help me someone. I am having Free-Agent 500GB Of External hard drive. It got crapped out. I have already face this problem and due to that, my all of the data got lost. So, if you are having any solution from which I will able to get the solution for that then please provide that to me. If you provide that, then I can simply able to get the data which is lost.

Re: Solution For Seagate Freeagent Hard Drive Rescue

Hey, I am also having the same problem. If you are having any idea for that, then please provide that to me also. I have tried to find out the solution, but wont able to get that. So, if you are having that then please provide that to me also. I have tried to checkout that, but not able to get that. I am also wanted to take all of the data back from that. If you are having any solution for that then provide that to me as soon as possible.

Hello, I was also having the same problem regarding the Seagate Freeagent Hard Drive and then I simply solve that with the help of the Seagete. I simply call them and then taken that hard drive to the service center and then simply replace that and got solved my problem. But, yes you would not able to get the solution for that. As your hard drive get totally changed and the data will not be there.

Hello, I am also getting the same problem and need some help for solving that. If you are having that, then let me know. I have already perform the searching for that and then come to know that for this problem, seagate is not having any sort of solution. You can only use the new one and then use that for the new data. I am also thinking to do that. So, if you are having any solution for that then please provide that to all.

Hello, failure can happen due to different reason as the given below:
    • Careless handling
    • Droppage
    • Corrupt format of the files.
    • Damage to the Hard
    • Connection problem
    • Port Problem
    • USB problem.

So, now simply buy new and take care for the points above.

Hey, you can also make use of the technical help from the differnet technical persons which will simply give you backup for your hard drive and then you will able to get solution for your problem. It is just needed to take help from them. After that you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and then you will able to get the all of your data. But, after that also you need to repair or take new External hard drive for you further use.

Hi, you need to ask the help from the Seagate and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to ask for the help from them. After that you will get the new hard drive for your use. But, you will not able to get the data which you have lost. So, you will not able to get that. Simply use the new one.