Thread: Dell Laptop Dvd burner

Dell Laptop Dvd burner

I am using Dell inspiron 7500 laptop and i want to buy a new DVD burner for it. I have searched it on world wide web and found few models but still i have not decided which to buy. I am looking for a DVD Burners and i have got all the burners for desktop computers. Is there any difference between burners for desktop computers and laptop. Which shall i buy?

Re: Dell Laptop Dvd burner

I think you can have the DVD Drives which you can install on your Dell Laptop. And as you have seen the writers for desktop then i think you should look for the laptop writers which would be much slim then those of desktop writers. And i did not got that you want any external DVD Writer or an internal one.

I have found one software for you which you may use on your Dell inspiron, Oflix DVD Drive. I do not suggest you only this Dvd drive as there are many kind of drives available in the market which can be used with your laptop. But i am using the same one and never faced any kind of problem in it. You just need to use Roxio Venue which directly connects you to CinemaNow for easy purchase and download and you can even burn hit movies and TV shows directly on DVD.

I think you should try using Pioneer which is a good brand to use as a dvd drives and sounds good too!! And i have used this writer on my HP laptop but i would not be telling you lie that i have never ever faced any problems but it is nothing to worry as it was loose connection problem of wiring.

Here i have given you some of the names of a good DVD Writers which you can use with your laptop through the USB port. You can search for the following keywords which can show you some good results for buying a new DVD writers.
    1. NU Slim USB External SuperMulti Drive DVD Burner ESW860
    2. USB External/Internal DVD/CD-RW Burner.
    3. Double/Dual Layer Read/write DVD Drive
    4. USB Wirters
    5. Dell laptop DVD RW ROM.