Thread: Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop screen goes blank after 30 seconds

Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop screen goes blank after 30 seconds

I am trying to fix my laptop (Dell Inspiron 6000). The problem is that screen switched into dark status after 30 seconds when I switch on machine . BIOS screen coming well, although it does not stay on. I don't think the issues is with power either because we were running it off AC and the indicator light on the power supply stayed on. Plus the power LED stays lit and according to the BIOS, the battery is at 100%. It happens to consistently to be a loose wire or bad connection. What should be the problem, I don't know ? suggest me some possible solution...

Hello dude,

OK, You need to use some other way to resolve this problem and according to me the external will work but it could be a imperfect cord which connects to the monitor. Or a imperfect video card in the laptop if the laptop got shaken it could of happened.Try to do the same and I think It can solve this problem but you need to check it out first.

Thanks

If you are going to resolve all this then you find a lot of parts are integrated within a laptop. And if you figure out then you find there are about 18 parts in a laptop. In such scenario, which one part of the laptop you should remove to setup your laptop again and for which you are going to replace? The suspects are power adapter, battery, and the main board. Have you checked any part before and if you are going to check then you need to go first for configuring the main board of the laptop.

Hello everyone, who replied me and I am very thankful to those guys. I kept your suggestion but I need to share my own ideas also. So, I am not going to replace the main board as you suggested that you need to go for replacing main board. I need to check to replace the power adapter and battery to get my laptop back . I'll try running it without the power adapter too.Any more suggestion on this,Would be great for me ????

I am getting the issue related to hardware sources but you need to also check the things at the basis of software issues. You need to configure the system at the software level..Just be sure that the drivers for the videos and other components related to the screen are installed properly. If the problem persist then you should format the system for debugging of some bad system components. So I think,Just go for the formatting of the system..