Thread: Hp DV6 1360US Webcam not working

Hp DV6 1360US Webcam not working

Hello. I have a Hp DV6 1360US laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7 64bit operating system. The problem is with the web camera of the system. I have no idea but it is not working. Please do help me out. I have tried lots but got to no conclusion. Hope to get the issue to be sorted well. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Hp DV6 1360US Webcam not working

The problem could be that the driver that you have installed to the system may have some issues related to the thing. I could be that the application is been appended with bug and hence you need to process out the thing well. So do look out for it by reinstall the application. This may help to work well for you. Do check out.

You can perform a re-installation of the driver to make the things work out well for you. All you need to do is to open the stat button and then enter to the control panel option. Now as it is been done you need to open the add/remove program option and then select the desired application from the list and then click on reinstall. After that restart the system and then install the fresh new copy of the application.

It could be that the the application you have installed may not be compatible with the system that you are working. So in order to get the issue to be sorted all you need to do is to check out for the system ailments that is been required. So do make the things to work out by making the necessary ailments to be implemented. This may help.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows XP or Vista under Windows 7. You may then make the application to be installed to the system and thus make the issue to be sorted. So in order to get the thing work done the compatibility tools that is been installed may then make the application to use the features of the same and thus you may then use the web camera to function.

You can try to install the driver under compatibility mode and then make the use of the device. all you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then install it under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. You may then be able to work with the device. Also you may sort the issue by going to the device manager and then upgrading the driver using the utility disc.