Thread: Canon MP 730 driver problem

Canon MP 730 driver problem

Hello friends,
    I have a little problem with driver of Canon MP730. Let me explain :
    Initially I had a problem with the ink, in fact nothing appeared when I wanted to print in black, the color worked well, no worries on that side, I removed the cartridges, see if the ink has not dried. And then I put it back, bad luck an empty cartridge is detected, and the machine does not want to know anything, So I am waiting now to buy, thinking it will solve the pb for the color. After purchasing when I tried to start the printer, the printer is not getting detected. Before changing the cartridge, it was working properly. Help me to fix this issue.!!
    AMD Sempron 2800+ @ 2Ghz
    Asus A7V8X-LA
    120Gb Seagate barracuda 7200Rpm Ultra-ATA 100
    Elixir 512mb DDR Pc3200 (Soon 1Gb)
    Club 3D Radeon 9600 256Mb
    Lite-On Cd & Dvd writer combo
    IDE-Dvd drive
    400w Psu
    Windows Xp Pro Sp2
    Advent Wireless Mouse & Keyboard.

Re: Canon MP 730 driver problem

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver? Because many issues get solved by uninstalling and reinstalling the driver.!! You must first disconnect the printer, then uninstall and then reinstall as the first time you've had. Enjoy it in for the the latest driver, if there is one more recent than your installation CD. If it does not work, then search it on the net. You should prefer an official site.

Before upgrading the operating system Windows XP to Windows Vista, first uninstall the Canon software for XP. Then, upgrade the operating system to Windows Vista and install the software to Windows Vista. If you have updated computer operating system to Windows Vista before uninstalling the software for XP.

Install the MP Drivers, MP Navigator, Easy-PhotoPrint and CD-LabelPrint. You should know that The software can be used varies depending on the model you are using. Web Site Download Canon MP Drivers and the latest software and then install them. The application software can be downloaded from Canon Web site.
    MP Drivers / MP Navigator / MP Toolbox / Easy-PhotoPrint / Easy-PhotoPrint Pro / Setup Utility / IJ Network Utility / CD-LabelPrint

Follow the steps described as below :
    1. Insert the CD-ROM supplied with the product on CD-ROM.
    2. It displays the installation window.
    3. Click Easy Install or Custom Install.
    4. Installation starts. Follow the instructions on screen to continue with the installation.
    5. When installation is complete, be sure to check the latest information on compatibility with Windows Vista for the following software (see table below) and follow the manufacturer's instructions.