Thread: Macbook Pro Speakers are built wrong

Macbook Pro Speakers are built wrong

I have recently purchased the Macbook Pro which is having the two speaker on the right side of the panel. According to me Macbook Pro Speakers are built wrong . It is annoying that the speaker is placed together as i am using the headphone and speaker to together. So did any one else noticed the same. Discuss about this here.

Re: Macbook Pro Speakers are built wrong

I think that you are taking it wrong as i have checked about your issue and come to know that there are three speaker placed on then device which you are using. The third one is placed on the left side of the panel which is working as then sub woofer. So check it again and find that your device is having the same or not.
    Last edited by Maxforu; 23-04-2010 at 02:03 PM.

If you are having issue or you don't like it as you are unable to perform your work on the same then it will be better that you should replace the same with other one so that you can get the new one which is working according to you. As this is the new one so i don't it will be replaced easily. So do the same and see the issue persist in the new or not.

If the external speaker is not responding as per your selection then it is better to have an external speaker which will work with both Headphone as well as speaker. This will also does not cost you more. So order one which is suited and compatible with your Macbook pro and play headphone as well as speaker in the same. Thanks in advance.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by Maxforu View Post
    I think that you are taking it wrong as i have checked about your issue and come to know that there are three speaker placed on then device which you are using. The third one is placed on the left side of the panel which is working as then sub woofer. So check it again and find that your device is having the same or not.
    Thanks to all for helping out with the issue regarding speaker on the Macbook pro and quick response of you is appreciable. I have now enough knowledge about the same.