Thread: SPDIF Out on X-Fi to SPDIF In on nVidia cards

SPDIF Out on X-Fi to SPDIF In on nVidia cards

As i am having a Samsung TV which i don't know for what reason stop responding with the sound which i have connected to the XFI and the device is connected through the HDMI. Now the HDMI is not working so wanted to connect through SPDIF Out on X-Fi to SPDIF In on nVidia cards but having no idea about same. So help me with the same.

Re: SPDIF Out on X-Fi to SPDIF In on nVidia cards

It is simple to connect through the device which is not responding regarding your issue. I have gone through all the same and let me tell you need a SPDIF of which SPDIF Out will be connected to the XFI end and the other end should be connected to the nVidia Card. So according to the same you can connect it.

Before going through all the same it is advisable that you should first check that your device is properly connected or having the loose connection which is the main cause of the issue. Also make sure that the device driver is properly installed and the driver is up to date. After checking all this if it is not working then go for another option.

Quote Originally Posted by goatape View Post
    Before going through all the same it is advisable that you should first check that your device is properly connected or having the loose connection which is the main cause of the issue. Also make sure that the device driver is properly installed and the driver is up to date. After checking all this if it is not working then go for another option.
    Thanks for reply regarding the issue i have come up with and as per your suggestion i will follow both the answer and work with the same. And let you know if there is more query with the same.