Thread: Blu ray 3DTM specification

Blu ray 3DTM specification

I have heard that Blu-ray Disc Association have came up with the Blu-ray 3DTM. I would definitely like to know the specifications of the Blu-ray 3DTM. I want to know many more things that has been announced for the first time in CES 2010 but for now i am interested in Blu-ray 3DTM.

Re: Blu ray 3DTM specification

In CES International 2010, Blu-ray Disc Association have announced that they are going to release “Blu-ray 3DTM” which will be helping the all the entertainers to enjoy the extraordinary experience of the 3D effects. Now you will be able to make your home as a 3d Home Theater by using this products which will be giving 3D displays at the place where you want.

It would be great if people does not have to wear the glasses for experiencing the 3D effects of movies or a game but i think this would be an another fake solution to the 3D world, just like 3D Televisions. I have not seen any of the TV which gives you the 3D effects without wearing the glasses. And it seems that Blue ray going to give a solution for this. But still i would be waiting for this as even i am big fan of 3D movies.

Victor Matsuda which is a chairman of BDA Global Promotions Committee says that “We believe this demand for 3D content will carry over into the home now that we have, in Blu-ray Disc, a medium that can deliver a quality Full HD 3D experience to the living room.” The “Blu-ray 3D” specification uses the technical advantages of the Blu-ray Disc format up to its maximum extent to give enormous quality of 3D pictures or images.

Blu ray 3DTM specification allows 3D player as well as movies to shows their Full HD 1080p resolution. This means that Blu-ray 3D products will be delivering the 3D images to all the compatible 3D displays. And it would not be depending on the what kind of display screen is as it would be working with all the kind of display technologies such as LCD, Plasma or other technology.