Thread: Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard not working properly

Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard not working properly

I have purchased the new Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard for my desktop computer for playing games very easily. It is working properly with the computer but when i installed the Modern Warfare 2 game in the computer then it started malfunctioning. he keyboard get disconnected when i start the game. Then i have to connect the keyboard again. So how can i resolve the Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard problem.

Re: Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard not working properly

You have the Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard connected to your desktop computer for gaming purpose. But as you mentioned in your query that this keyboard works properly but disconnects when you start the Modern Warfare 2 game on your desktop computer system. I think this is the driver issue. You will have to install the driver software of this gaming keyboard in the system.

You have also got the drivers disc of this Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard with it at the time of the purchase. So insert the driver disc in the DVD rom of your desktop computer and install the driver version compatible with the operating system installed in your desktop computer system. After that this keyboard will work properly with the Modern Warfare 2 game.

If the drivers disc of this Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard is not provided with the product at the time of purchase then i think you should try to update the driver software of this keyboard from the device manager of the desktop computer system. This will update the driver for this keyboard compatible with the operating system in your desktop. Make sure that you should be connected to internet for doing that.

If the drivers are not automatically getting updated from the device manager of the desktop as suggested above then i will recommend you to download and install the drivers compatible with the operating system installed in it from its official website. So download and install the driver software for the Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard from the link given below.
    http://www.razersupport.com/index.ph...7&pcid=0&nav=0