Thread: WebCam NX Pro not able to work

WebCam NX Pro not able to work

Hello, I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have WebCam NX Pro connected to the system. The problem is that the device is not able to respond or function under the system. I have no idea what could be the reason for the same. But do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: WebCam NX Pro not able to work

The problem could basically be associated with the the driver that is been installed to the system. It could be that the driver is been related with some issues and hence this is the reason that the webcam is not able to function or cope. So in order to make the things to work out well it is essential that you do check out for the same. Install a fresh new copy of the installer.

You can reinstall the software or the driver that is been associated by following the steps that is been required. All you need to do is to open the control panel option and then select the desired application or the driver that has to be removed from the system through add/remove program option. Now click on remove button and then restart the system. After that you need to install the fresh new copy of the same. It may work well.

There is also another possibility that the application is not able to respond or the device is not working. It may be due to the incompatibility problems. You need to check out for the stuffs in order to make the issue sorted. Do look out for the system ailments required by the operating system or the device to work well. I hope this may let you to a better conclusion.

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted or make the drivers to work for the device using Windows 7 operating system. Al you need to do is to install the driver under the compatibility mode. This may then help to get the issue sorted. Right click on the installer.exe file and then Install out under compatibility mode for Windows XP. So do check out for the thing.

In order to check out that whether the device is not functioning due to incompatibility or features of Windows 7 you need to process a clean boot service. All you need to click on the start menu option and then type msconfig in the search box option. Hit enter. Now under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft service. Disable the service and then restart the system.