Thread: Nokia Booklet 3g Webcam not working

Nokia Booklet 3g Webcam not working

Recently i have got a Nokia Booklet 3g and hence i have never had any video call by using this booklet. But yesterday when i tried to do it by using this Nokia Booklet 3g and found that i was not able to start the webcam given on the booklet. Can anybody help me to make it start so that i can have my video calls.

Re: Nokia Booklet 3g Webcam not working

I have not found any kind of webcam problem on my Nokia Booklet 3g Webcam. I think you have to do some minor settings on your booklet to find the webcam as a hardware. Go to the Start menu and open Control Panel. Now open Add Hardware and search for the new hardware as Webcam.

I think there would not be any wrong settings about the webcam on your Nokia Booklet. I have found one simple solution by which you can get your webcam using with your nokia booklet. You just have to install the Google Talk which automatically detects the webcam provided on your notebook. And you can easily do video calls by using the google talk messenger.

I think you should begin with the different types of messengers which automatically detects the webcam which would be provided on your Nokia booklet 3g. I have the names of some softwares which automatically detects your webcam on starting the video call such as Skype, GTalk. You can find this softwares on their official websites. I have provided you the link from where you can download this software by searching it in the download section. Click to download Google Talk.

I have installed Media Player Classic Home Cinema which has a feature to capture pictures from a Booklet's web camera. Go to the file and select Open Device. Here you would getting your webcam device as a source so select it. Make sure that you set an appropriate Renderer in options so that you do not face any further problems.