Thread: Studio 1749 Fan Noise/Temperature Problems

Studio 1749 Fan Noise/Temperature Problems

Hello, I am having Dell Studio 1749 in my home and it is giving me problem regarding the Fan Noise and also of the Temperature. I have tried to find out the solution for that and then come to know that, it is not having any solution on internet. So, if you are having any from which I can solve my problem then please provide that to me.

Re: Studio 1749 Fan Noise/Temperature Problems

Hi, Same problem here also. I have recently started the same problem with my laptop. It is providing me Noise with the fan and also while making some searching I come to know the details as below:
    • My fan started to Whine after few minutes even though less applications are running.
    • It is giving the Threshold of the 35 to 36 degree Celsius. When my CPU reaches to this limit the fan started to cool it to the 30 Degree.
    • Temperature is increasing even though the system is in the idle state.

I am having the System Configuration as below:
    • i5 CPU 520m
    • 4 GH of RAM
    • Intel HD Graphics
    • 320 GB Hdd

Hello, I would suggest you to simply make use of the cleaning of your Fan. As due to the problem of the dust, most of the time fan creates noise while running on your Laptop. So, simply make use of that and get the problem solved for your problem. It is needed to make use of the removal of that fan and then simply clean the blades of the fan and get the problem solved.

Hello, I think your fan is not need to be replaced. If you replace that then you will able to get solved for your problem. It is just needed to remove the older fan and after that you will simply need to change it to newer one. So, simply use the new Processor fan and then you will won't get the noise from it. It is just needed to make use of the new fan and get solved for your problem.

Hello, you need to make use of the BenchMark application for your laptop which is having the name as the Prime95. You need to simply install that on your Dell laptop. It can be simply available on the internet. After that you need to also download the Furmark application from the internet. You need to install that application also. That application will simply keep the track of the processor speed. It will also monitor the heat and supply of the heat. After that you will understand the exact problem of your laptop.