Thread: D3DOverrider Vsync Force

D3DOverrider Vsync Force

Hi friends,
    There any way to force Vsync with ATI in any game? Ati Catalist In the center you can, but it is not effective in games such as the Metro 2033 is really annoying, my graph is a ati 4890 and I have installed the Catalyst 10.3. Also all I have a big concern for tearing (tearing of the image) and regular painful enough, the V-sync option does not correct. So I am expecting a solution for the D3DOverrider Vsync Force from you guys.!! Thanks In Advance.

Re: D3DOverrider Vsync Force

I would like to suggest you to download RivaTuner and run the module D3Doverrider, you can force v-sync, even in the games do not take it when it is active in the drivers! Or You can go user.cfg ds file located in "My Documents" folder under Metro2033. There is a line Vsync off at the very end. I suppose if you put "we" instead of "off", it will work. Hope that this fixes your issue.!!

Disabling the Vsync can not curb the frame rate to refresh your screen for example if you is 85Hz with vsync enabled. For the image that separates into vertical stripes that makes me the same as when c disabled to force its activation properties in c graphics. Fluidity in a game of c should be least 60 fps and to force Vsync (vertical dan syncro drivers) c in the display properties tab direct3d and opengl, but it must have dl Coolbits.

The screen, for sure has a role to play in this problem. I found a definition of V-sync :
    "Vertical sync. This setting, adjusting the display frequency of your games at the monitor, prevents the effect of flickering of the image. If this option is not selected, it is possible that your computer more computing many frames per second that your monitor is capable of displaying causes this kind of interference".

The developers behind Riva Tuner, the tool that lets you control the details of your graphics card but also monitor their frequency and temperature, just upload a new version 2.24b. It seems that it is dedicated to the MOA in 2009, a competition organized by MSI Overclocking finals which take place in Beijing by the end of the month. No RivaTuner no longer maps OSD text Logitech keyboard LCD, now he is separated "Display LCD" in the properties window data source allowing you to define configurations independent production and OSD. Previously available power user oriented MapOSDToLCD regitry entry is no longer in use.

D3DOverrider is a program that forces triple buffering for direct3d games such as modern warfare 2. the purpose of this program is because nvidia and ati drivers only support triple buffering for opengl based games, leaving direct3d game developers the responsibility of providing this option. unfortunately, modern warfare 2 does not have this option and the only way to enable it is through this program. sadly, this program injects itself into the memory when the game launches, and could quite possibly be mistaken for a hack or cheat, resulting in a wrongful ban. Improved detection algorithms base and generating memory clock rate to move the clock on the bus and the new PCIe NV40 NVIDIA. The algorithms are still experimental, both core and memory without using generator clock frequency detection can be disabled via the force Enable NVPLL By passing Detection and registry entries.