Thread: Issues with Studio 1537

Issues with Studio 1537

I purchased a brand new Dell Studio 1537 and getting two issues with that :

1. I am unable to install Windows 7 because when the computer come-up from stand by mode then colors from wallpaper are mixed (wallpaper, not the icons) sometimes opposite happens.

Vista is running well but it is going to happen with only windows 7.

2. WEB CAM provide black and white pictures (in Vista).

NOTE : I am using original drivers which came with the NOTEBOOK.Is this related to drivers or windows 7 compatibility issue.

Issues with Studio 1537

Hey yeah,

Well, you can't install windows 7 because you are getting some destroyed pictures from the system when tried to install. You need to check your system configuration that Is it compatible to install windows 7.

Where as, if you talk about your camera problem then you need to try from the settings section of the webcam center . You would get an option there related to the color or black and white and one more option for setting frequency 60HZ or 50HZ depending on your region, try that.

Issues with Studio 1537

It is for the desktop related issue, you need to try two things on your machine :

• Run Windows Update. I was having the same issue and it found an update for "Intel Corporation - Display - Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family".
    • If it is not working then turn off the Aero interface. Others that have reported the same problem have had success getting the problem to go away that way.

Issues with Studio 1537

Thank you very much for your support and help to fix this issue. I got success to Disabling the aero theme and it works and I made the settings for Updates, the option for updates are turned on and I think, Now I am free from the problem.

I decided to restart Bios with motherboard battery. I am not confirm that it would work or not. I was scared that It was a hardware issue but Vista and only Vista is working fine.

Thanks

Issues with Studio 1537

If you made the Windows Automatic Update into the on mode, that will only get you the critical resolutions. The one single for the graphics is an optional update, and you likely have to run Update manually to get that one solution, and then choose it from the optional list of updates.

And if we talk about the resetting of BIOS, then I am usually wary to commit those changes. I would perform it in case,all of the operation gets failed.