Thread: Help with buying a new power adapter

Help with buying a new power adapter

I am having the issue with the power adapter of mine. It stopped working so i am planning to buy an new one but having the confusion which one to buy. For your information let me tell you that i am having the Toshiba Satellite laptop and running the adapter which having AC100-240V and 50-60Hz 1.5A. So please Help with buying a new power adapter. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by L-cynthiya; 15-04-2010 at 12:40 PM.

Re: Help with buying a new power adapter

I think you forgot to mention the model number of your device which will be easy task for us to provide with the proper and working solution of the same as you have mentioned only the Toshiba Satellite and did not provide the model of it. So please let us know more about your device so that we can find the solution of it.

Quote Originally Posted by deoWo View Post
    I think you forgot to mention the model number of your device which will be easy task for us to provide with the proper and working solution of the same as you have mentioned only the Toshiba Satellite and did not provide the model of it. So please let us know more about your device so that we can find the solution of it.
    Yes i forgot to mention the model of my device. I ma having the Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5934 whose power adapter got dead. So now help me with the same.

As per your specification about your device i have come to know that your Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5934 having the support for the 90W (19V x 4.74A) 100-240V AC Adapter. So i have searched for the same got a bes6t one which is known as the PA3717U-1ACA. So if you like then ask for the same on your device.

As per your advice i have looked for it and found that my device has crossed the limit of the Warranty so there are no chances of the replacement. And the one which you have suggested is having the costing around $70 which i am unable to afford. So please suggest me some better and cheaper alternative for the same. A help may be appreciated.

As it is strictly advised that use the Toshiba product only for the device which you are using. But as you are looking for the cheapest and best quality adapter then you can go with the Pwr+ Ac Adapter which is designed for Toshiba. To buy this simply go to the Google Search make search for the same there are lots of online shop will provide you the same.