Thread: A100 PSAARC-VA905C battery plugged in and not charging

A100 PSAARC-VA905C battery plugged in and not charging

I am having a problem with the A100 PSAARC-VA905C battery plugged in and not charging. It says the plugged in but not charging. I can only work when the plugged the laptop into the AC. I have tried to replace the battery with the new one but that also did not work for me. So if you are having the solution for same then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: A100 PSAARC-VA905C battery plugged in and not charging

Have you tried to update the BIOS which might be conflicting. So if not then reset the BIOS by pressing the F9 upon the start after F2. This will confirm before resetting the same. So after that update the BIOS with the latest one and then try to run the battery with the device of your and let me know whether it is working for you or not.

Hey T.j, I have spent a lot hour for getting rid of this issue with the update of BIOS, resetting of BIOS but nothing work for me. I have installed the complete OS hoping that might be issue with the OS and installed the driver once again but no help. I have run the anti spyware and malware for possible virus but did not got any.

As you have tried everything and nothing works for you then it seems that there might be some functionality problem in the Battery port which is not providing better productivity. So i will suggest you to remove the battery and then check whether the battery port is damaged or having some kind of interruption in it. Just clear the contact of the Battery and and port.

Quote Originally Posted by T.J. View Post
    As you have tried everything and nothing works for you then it seems that there might be some functionality problem in the Battery port which is not providing better productivity. So i will suggest you to remove the battery and then check whether the battery port is damaged or having some kind of interruption in it. Just clear the contact of the Battery and and port.
    I have cleared the Battery contact and everything as there was little bit dust on it but after doing all this no success. So now what i can do with the same. Help me with proper suggestion.

In that case i think that your port or the battery adapter might got corrupted or having the malfunction which is due to the Overheating of your system. As per my knowledge there are no individual support for this issue. But still if you can then contact the Toshiba which might have the solution for the battery problem of yours. Thats all i can help you with this issue.