Thread: Hotkeys FN key won't display Hotkeys Buttons at top of screen.

Hotkeys FN key won't display Hotkeys Buttons at top of screen.

Hello friends,
    I have Toshiba Satetillite A305-S6905 laptop. It don't have any problem until last night. To turn on/off the cursor scroll and movement , I press the FN key and I lost the hot keys. I don't know how to get hotkeys work again. I don't know why hotkeys FN key won't display Hotkeys Buttons at top of screen. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: Hotkeys FN key won't display Hotkeys Buttons at top of screen.

I think there is some problem in Flash Cards which is associated with your Fn Keys. In this case you have to reset your Flash Cards to get rid out of this problem. You can do this in the following ways.
    First go to the start button -> now go to the Search programs -> now type "Reset" in the Search option -> Now click on the "Reset Flash Cards" option.
    After this you will not get any problem.

You have to enable the flash cards to get rid out of this problem. You can do this in the following ways.
    First go to the start Menu -> now go to the Programs -> now go to the Toshiba -> now go to the Utilities -> now go to the Settings for Flash Cards -> now enable flash cards.

Hey it seems that there is some drivers related issue. Your computer's drivers may get corrupted or get deleted and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to upgrade all your laptop's driver to fix this problem. You can get all your laptop's driver at official site of the Toshiba. Go to that site and according to your model number download appropriate drivers.

If you are using Windows Vista then you have to install Toshiba Value Added Package in your computer to get rid out of this problem. The Toshiba Value Added Package includes Toshiba Common Modules as well as Power Saver, Accessibility, Fnesse, Toshiba Utilites, Toshiba Password Utility, Flash Cards, PC Diagnostic, Buttons Support. Just click here to get this software. After installing this software you will not get any problem.

Hey why don't you use system restore option to get rid out of this problem. I also had the same problem. I tried various method but none of them worked out. Then after frustrating I use System restore option to fix this problem. After using this process, I again able to use my hotkeys. I think you also use this process to solve this problem.