Thread: Qosmio x305-Q701 hdmi not working

Qosmio x305-Q701 hdmi not working

Hello to all,
    I have Toshiba Qosmio x305-Q701 laptop which has Windows Xp installed in it. From last four days hdmi port of Qosmio x305-Q701 is not working properly. I think there is some problem in the drivers, but not sure. I don't know why Qosmio x305-Q701 hdmi not working? Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Qosmio x305-Q701 hdmi not working

From your information it seems that there is some drivers related issue. Your hdmi port's driver may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case try to download latest drivers for your laptop to get out of this problem. after installing new drivers, just restart your computer.

Hey you haven't give more information about your computer. If you give more information then it will be easy for us to solve your problem. To get full information about your computer use following steps.
    First go tot the Start button -> now go to the Search box and type "msinfo32" in it and press ok -> Now " Microsoft System Information Utility " will open -> now click on the file and press on the save button.( save with any name but give '.nfo' file extension) -> After that attach this file in your next post at here.

It seems that your laptop's driver may get corrupted and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to upgrade your laptops' driver to get rid out of this problem. After this you will not get any problem. Just go to following link and then download drivers as per your model.
    https://www.toshiba-india.com/laptop...rsDetails.aspx

Hey I tried all type of drivers to get rid out of this problem, but none of them able to solve this problem. I tried various methods but none of them worked out. Everything is working fine until I tried use hdmi. I think there is some kind of bugs in the laptop and that's why such type of problem happened. If anyone have the answer then please help me.

1.First unplug the hdmi cable.
    2.Now go to the device manager.
    3.Now uninstall all sound devices.
    4. On the device manager click on the action -> now scan for hard ware changes.
    5.Now go to the Toshiba site and download drivers.
    6.Install these drivers.
    7. Now update your bios.
    8. Now restart your computer.
    9.Now re-connect the hdmi cable
    After this you will not have any problem.