Thread: HDMI Out Digital Sound in E105-S1402

HDMI Out Digital Sound in E105-S1402

Hi all,

I currently using Toshiba E105-S1402 running Windows 7. It has a 1 HDMI out and 1 seperate SPDIF/3.5mm connector. I am connecting my laptop to my Plasma TV via HDMI. The issue is my receiver is playing sound in Dolby Pro Logic II (analog) instead of Dolby Digital (5.1) from my computer. Any idea, what is wrong with my HDMI output. Please reply. Thanks in advance.

Re: HDMI Out Digital Sound in E105-S1402

General notebooks have shortcut keys, Fn +? You look at your statement is that the shortcut key is to switch the output signal, generally between the F5-F7 it, you can try one by one, you see by the quick Key screen will black and it gives an output to a projector or option, that option is selected the copy on the line. Generally by four times for a loop, you can not even good HDMI cable, a good TV transfer switch Fortunately there and see that it will cut into your computer screen the same time you can. Check and reply.

I can suggest you to use DVI. Because HDMI motherboard chip through P13HDMI conversion. Some display through HDMI is HDMI chip conversion. Compatibility between them. AOC2430FH the HDMI connection in the graphics native HDMI interface (HDMI chips and not through third-party conversion) no problem. All the best.

You need to 3808 4 input of which two in the ati graphics card driver is signaling it will not open dvi HDMI AUDIO input you use Group 3 (TV / VCR) it is also open to set7.1 to console - the sound will switch to digital dolby 5.1 output. All the best.

HDMI stands for High Definition Multimedia Interface, or High-Definition Multimedia Interface, is a fully digital video / audio transmission interface can send uncompressed audio signals andVideoSignal. HDMI is compatible with all equipment - such as set-top boxes, DVD players, personal Computer, Video games, integrated amplifier, digital audio and TV - a common data link channel. HDMI can also send audio and video signals, as audio and VideoSignal using the same cable, greatly simplifying system installation. At the same time, HDMI DVI transmission distance is relatively greatly improved interfaces, HDMI, according to official data transmission distance can be as high as 10 meters without signal attenuation. Although the HDMI interface, has been popular, but so far, there are still many users problems. First, because AMD Of Graphics HD2000 series products in the core built on 5.1-channel high fidelity audio decoding module, it can output audio from the HDMI interface, andVideo, This really convenient, but there are relatively high cost, because HDMI must be authorized to use,Graphics Manufacturers must pay certain "royalties" to the Graphics On-board HDMI interface, which now Graphics increasingly competitive market, leading to a lot of manufacturers do not want to provide direct support for HDMI interface. All the best.

Light cable into the audio mode can also be guaranteed audio /VideoSync output. From AMD The HD2000 series Graphics start, GPU built into the audio decoding module that is from Graphics also able to decode the audio signal. This makes the HDMI audio VideoPE Link to a substantial spread. Before that, though the market some products with HDMI interface, but they do not have the voice,Video Synchronous output function, and sometimes even appear sound and Video do not correspond to the situation. All the best.