Thread: Sound Problems A500-1C0 Static (cracking)

Sound Problems A500-1C0 Static (cracking)

I have recently bought a new Toshiba A500-1C0 laptop and it was having the operating system Windows 7 Home Premium. But I thought that installing the Windows 7 Ultimate will be a good choice so I removed the Windows 7 Home Premium and installed Windows 7 Ultimate. Everything is working fine in laptop except sound. Sound is coming, but with a cracking noise and the quality of the sound is not good. Therefore, can anybody help me with this Sound Problems A500-1C0 Static (cracking) issue.

Re: Sound Problems A500-1C0 Static (cracking)

I think your problem is related with the sound driver. Means you have not installed the sound drivers properly. The reason for that may be the driver cd you are having is not proper. So, I will suggest you to download the driver from the official site of Realtek. I think this will definitely solve your problem.

Thanks for the reply I have visited the Realtek website and downloaded the Realtek driver and when I tried to install the driver then I found that I am having nvidia card and the Realtek driver is not supported on my laptop. Can you give a better solution for solving the problem? I will be waiting for the reply

I will suggest you to download the new nvidia drive release which is available on the official site of nvida. Since you are having the Nvidia card, these latest drivers will definitely solve your problem of cracking noise from your laptop. If possible, please give me more detail report of exact problem of your laptop.

Try these step this will definitely solve your problem
    First as mentioned in the above reply, download the latest driver from the official site of Nvidia.
    After that go to
    Control panel -> system/security -> system -> advanced systems settings -> Performance (visual effects, etc) -> settings -> Now adjust for the best performance.