Thread: Blu-Ray Playback problems

Blu-Ray Playback problems

I have done an recent upgradation from the Windows Vista operating system to Windows 7. Now, I have bought a new Blu-Ray disc, that I tried to run in my system. But, the issue is that I am facing some of the Blu-Ray Playback problems. The disc is not actually seen to load in the system. I have not tried to do the same before, so I am not aware as to what must be done in such a situation. Please help me with some suggestions in this case.

Is Blu-Ray support available or not

Hello there, I want you to make sure that is Blu-Ray support available or not in the ROM that you are using. If it is not, then the issue is clear. You will have to check out for the available solutions only if the ROM supports the Blu-Ray discs. Many of the users have tried out using the Blu-Ray discs in their normal ROMs, but one has to remember that you need to have special Blu-Ray supported ROMs for playing the same.

Incompatibility with Windows 7

I guess that the Blu-Ray Playback problems are being caused because there is some kind of incompatibility with Windows 7. The program or application that is used to play the Blu-Ray discs may be having some kind of problems. Just run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system to check out if that program or application is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system or not.

Call an engineer

If you are facing some kind of Blu-Ray Playback problems, then the best solution that can be used is to call an engineer. This is because they know what is causing the issue. Because of this, they will also be able to provide the perfect solutions for the same. You should have specified the model of the computer that you are using because it can also be that there may be some conflicts between the Blu-Ray discs and the computer.

Dont run the Blu-Ray files with the help of the ROM

I suggest that dont run the Blu-Ray files with the help of the ROM to get rid of the Blu-Ray Playback problems, that you are facing. You must copy the files of the same in the computer, that supports Blu-Ray discs. Then, just copy that file into your system and then try running the files. I am sure that your issue will be solved. If it persists, then just let me know about the same.