Thread: Toshiba Satellite A305-S6898 driver problems

Toshiba Satellite A305-S6898 driver problems

Hello. I have purchased a Toshiba Satellite A305-S6898 laptop. It is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that the drivers are not working well with the same. I have no idea what could have been the reason for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. It would be a great help. Thank you

Re: Toshiba Satellite A305-S6898 driver problems

The issue could basically be related to the driver utility disc that you are using. it may be that the drivers installer file may be appended with some issue and hence it is not able to get worked with he same. In order to make the drivers to be worked. get the drivers that is compatible and functionable from the Toshiba's official site. This may help.

The issue could basically be related to the compatibility. It could be that the driver is not able to work as the operating system that you use may not be much compatible and hence it is essential that you check out for the thing in order to work out. It is very much necessary that you look out for the system ailments of the driver that would be able to get cope with the same.

Look out for addon or the updated driver on the official site of Toshiba. You may get the driver that may be able to work well with the same. It is essential that the drivers should be able to gel up with the operating system that you use as it may then help in order to function accordingly. Do look out for the thing. It may then help you out.

Try to install the driver under compatibility mode. This may then help in figuring out the issue and work out well for the same. This may then allow the application to work using the feature of the mode that it is been installed. ight click on the install .exe file and then make ot to install under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. This may then use up the feature of Windows Xp.

Try to work the same under safe mode. This may then help you out to function accordingly. It is essential that you need to work out for the same. As safe mode do not have much of the features that may come into picture for causing the issue while functioning. So do check out by installing the driver in safe mode. This may then help you in making the things to process out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariah-Simpson View Post
    Hello. I have purchased a Toshiba Satellite A305-S6898 laptop. It is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that the drivers are not working well with the same. I have no idea what could have been the reason for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. It would be a great help. Thank you
    Hi, I have this model too. But the fan stops working. I don't know how to fix it ? Any help would be appreciate. ShouldI open the parts? Thank you.

I guess there is a way through which you can make the issue to be sorted out well and that is by cleaning the system. There may be some dust appended to the fan and hence it stopped working. Also add some thermal paste to the heat sink.