Thread: Multiple drivers causing BSOD in Windows 7

Multiple drivers causing BSOD in Windows 7

Hello friends,
    I am having this problem from 2-3 days. I am having problem while opening windows explorer" and "internet explorer". It repeatedly gives me stooped error. Computer also gives blue screen when tried to open Media Center to watch TV using Clear QAM or Analog Cable. I think there is some driver related issue. I don't know why multiple drivers causing BSOD in Windows 7. Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me.

Re: Multiple drivers causing BSOD in Windows 7

From your information it seems that there is some memory related issue. I think you have to look for problem in your memory. To test your memory you have to use Memtest86 software. just download and install Memtest86 in your computer to fix this problem. It has following features.
    * Limited support for execution with multiple CPUs. CPUs are selected round-robin or sequential for each test.
    * Support for detection of additional chipsets. (from Memtest86+ v2.11).
    * Additions and corrections for CPU detection including reporting of L3 cache.
    * Reworked information display for better readability and new information.
    * Abbreviated iterations for first pass.
    * Enhancements to memory sizing.
    * Misc bug fixes.

As per my information there is memory problems on your computer. In this case you have to perform the Memory Diagnostics Tool to get rid out of this problem. You can run the Memory Diagnostics in the following ways.
    1.Open Memory Diagnostics Tool by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type Memory, and then click Diagnose your computer's memory problems.* Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    2.Choose when to run the tool.

You have to check a drive for errors. You can use following steps to look out for error in the driver.
    1.Open Computer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Computer.
    2.Right-click the drive that you want to check, and then click Properties.
    3.Click the Tools tab, and then, under Error-checking, click Check now. To automatically repair problems with files and folders that the scan detects, select Automatically fix file system errors. Otherwise, the disk check will report problems but not fix them. To perform a thorough check, select Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors. This scan attempts to find and repair physical errors on the drive itself, and it can take much longer to complete.To check for both file errors and physical errors, select both Automatically fix file system errors and Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors.
    4.Click Start.

It seems that your computer's system files has been get corrupted or get damaged and that's you are getting such type of problem. In this is case you have to look out for these corrupted file. You can do this in the following ways.
    First open your command prompt as administrator and then type "sfc /scannow" in it.
    That's it.

I think there is some drivers related issue. Your computer's drivers may get corrupted or it may happened that you are using old version of drivers. In this case you have to install latest drivers for your computer to get rid out of this problem. Just upgrade your driver and then check whether you get the same problem or not.