Thread: Driver for Intel cs330 webcam on windows 7

Driver for Intel cs330 webcam on windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have a Intel cs330 webcam connected to the system. The problem is that the device is not getting detected with the system I use. I have no idea what could be the reason that I am not able to get the things to work out well. Please do help me out in getting the drivers for the same. Thank you.

Re: Driver for Intel cs330 webcam on windows 7

The problem could be that the driver which you have is not able to work with the operating system that you use. So it would be better that you check out for the issue that would help in sorting the issue. The thing is that there is n o driver for Intel CS330 driver that would support under Windows 7. So it do look out for the driver or use Windows Xp as the operating system.

You need to check out for the latest driver that may be provided by Intel. It may that the manufacturer may have released the latest driver for the device that you work with. Check out for the same on their site. This would then help in making the issue to get sorted. This is basically the best way through which you can make the things to work out well. So look out for the same.

In order to make the things to work out well you need to install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. This is essentially what you can make the things to work out or process well. So do check out for the thing that would then enable the device to get the features from the application or the compatibility tools. This should sort the issue.

You can make the issue to be sorted by performing a alternative that is to install the driver under compatibility mode. get the installer.exe of the driver and paste it on the desktop,. Now right click on the icon and choose the compatibility mode. Now select the mode as per the Windows Xp and then process by clicking next. Now apply the changes and get access. Click OK. Restart the system and then check out.

Process a clean boot service in order to make the isue to be solved. As it would disable the service that is been activated. So do look out for the changes by following the steps as given follows:

• Click on the start button
    • Type msconfig in the search box option and hit enter.
    • Under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services
    • Disable the services
    • Restart the system